Saturday, August 23, 2014

Napa wine--- Castello do Amorosa


This is my first blog^^
 Last week, I spent some leisure time in a winery called Castello di Amorosa, which is near Calistoga, California. This winery looks like a castle. Inside of this castle is very unique and beautiful.
There were many people who are from all over the world!
Castello offers many cute and chic souvenirs ( Jam, grape oil, body soap, chocolate, candle, etc)



Castello also offers diffenet kind of wine taste tour: group wine taste tour, private wine taste tour, and self wine taste.
Their staff was amazing, he explaned every detail of the wine that I was tasting.
Castello has many kinds of wines
After wine tasting, I find the one I like the most--La Fantasla. This rose wine is refreshing, playful and sweet, but it is not over sweet. Every ingredient just perfectly balanced. This is great for late afternoon and evening!!! Highly recommend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment