It has been a year since I graduate.
Recently I start looking for a new job. I am going to share some experiences about how to prepare job interview.
First of all you need to relax, then be there earlier, prepare yourself and the most important thing is to research the company that you are going to interview with. It include the company's background, growing history, what exactly they do, and etc.
The most likely to be asked 10 interview questions are:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Why did you leave ( or are leaving ) your last job?
- Describe a difficult work situation and how you handled it.
- Why should we hire you?
- What would you like to be doing 5 years from now?
- Why do you want this job？
- How do you evaluate success?
- How much are you expecting for salary?
- Why do you want to work for us?
Those questions looks very class are the top interview questions, so be prepare for them and good luck.
For more explanations of the 10 questions. Please visit the following link.